Onihaxy-Media-Logistics EXPRESS DELIVERY is a top ten global logistics company. We run our business as one, highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets in 34 countries, with over 88,000 employees and 1,440 locations. We use our network to help customers manage their goods more efficiently throughout their supply chains.
Our company has two reporting segments: transportation and logistics. Within these segments, our business is well diversified by geographies, verticals and types of service. Most important, we’ve hired top shelf talent – seasoned operators and executives who know how help our more than 50,000 customers improve productivity and reduce costs.
In our logistics segment, we provide a range of supply chain services, including highly engineered solutions and high-value-add contract logistics. We perform e-commerce fulfillment, reverse logistics, factory and aftermarket support, packaging and labeling, distribution and managed transportation. In our transportation segment, we provide freight brokerage, last mile, expedite, intermodal, drayage, less-than-truckload, full truckload, and global forwarding services. We have a strong franchise in each of our service offerings, including leading positions in fast-growing areas such as e-fulfillment.
As companies increasingly turn to Onihaxy-Media-Logistics EXPRESS DELIVERY for supply chain solutions, we empower our employees to deliver world-class customer service through our information technology. We have a global team of over 1,500 IT professionals who understand how to drive innovation for the benefit of our customers. We’ve built a highly scalable and integrated platform using on-cloud technology that differentiates Onihaxy-Media-Logistics EXPRESS DELIVERY across all lines of business and enables rapid development.
Today, Onihaxy-Media-Logistics EXPRESS DELIVERY is on the radar in every industry that requires transportation or logistics. We’re working closely with customers to look at their entire supply chains, from point of origin to the end-consumer, to identify the opportunities. This collaborative approach is a major reason why customers trust us with an average of 150,000 shipments and over five billion inventory units every day.
Awards and Recognitions
- Inbound Logistics (2016) names Onihaxy-Media-Logistics EXPRESS DELIVERY a Top 75 Green Supply Chain Partner
- Fortune (2016) names Onihaxy-Media-Logistics EXPRESS DELIVERY the fastest-growing company on the Fortune 500 list
- Forbes (2016) ranks Onihaxy-Media-Logistics EXPRESS DELIVERY #17 among innovative growth companies, and #263 among America's best employers
The French Ministry of the Environment and the French Environment and Energy Agency (2016) awards Onihaxy-Media-Logistics EXPRESS DELIVERY the label “Objectif CO2” for outstanding environmental performance of transport operations in Europe
- Nissan Motor Manufacturing (2016) honors Onihaxy-Media-Logistics EXPRESS DELIVERY for the third consecutive year for outstanding work as a logistics operator in the UK
- Home Depot (2015) names Onihaxy-Media-Logistics EXPRESS DELIVERY mid-size truckload carrier of the year
- Whirlpool Corporation (2015) names Onihaxy-Media-Logistics EXPRESS DELIVERY intermodal and LTL carrier of the year
- SmartWay (2015) honors Onihaxy-Media-Logistics EXPRESS DELIVERY for excellence in environmental improvement
- Logistics dell’Anno Award (2015) honors Onihaxy-Media-Logistics EXPRESS DELIVERY in Italy for supply chain innovations
- Shippers surveyed in the LTL Carrier Customer Value and Loyalty Report
(2015, Mastio & Company) ranked Onihaxy-Media-Logistics EXPRESS DELIVERY #1 among national LTL carriers for: trustworthiness; shipments picked up when promised; shipments delivered when promised; ability to meet appointment times for pick-up; shipments delivered with no shortages; competitive transit times; billing accuracy; and claims processing